A construction worker douses the wreckage as clouds of dust and debris rise up from the demolition at North Valley Middle School on Wednesday morning in LaSalle. The Valley Re-1 School District demolished the old North Valley Middle School building in LaSalle Wednesday morning. The building, which was nearly 100 years old, sat south of the main building at 300 2nd Ave. District Superintendent Don Rangel said it was used for classroom space through the end of the first semester of this school year and is being replaced as part of the bond the district passed in 2016. The new building, Rangel said, will be open by the start of the next school year.
- 1 Priority Environmental Services and Earth Services & Abatement Partner with Snyder Environmental to Form EIS Holdings
- 1 Priority Environmental Services and Earth Services & Abatement Complete Merger, Strengthening National Market Presence
- Nearly 100-year-old school building in LaSalle destroyed to make way for progress
- Ebbs and Flows of Water and Coal Tar Remediation in Denver
- Earth Services & Abatement Saves Abandoned Sugar Factory Owners $4M